Welcome to Community Futures Ontario East – the new name for the Eastern Ontario Community Futures Development Corporations Network. We represent 15 Community Futures (CF) organizations across rural Eastern Ontario. For over 25 years, CFs have been helping people just like you turn business ideas into reality.
Our organization, Community Futures Ontario East :
- Provides support for its 15 CF members and promotes their services and loans to small business.
- Makes business loan financing available to eligible small and medium size, innovative, late stage commercialization companies (SOFII program).
- Invests Federal Government funds to positively impact job creation, GDP growth and sustainable communities.
A new Loans program offered by select CFDC members of the Eastern Ontario CFDC Network, Investing in Regional Diversification. Eligible loan purposes include:
- business succession planning,
- new market and product development,
- productivity improvements; and,
- diversification activities that support business and employment growth.
Please contact your local Community Futures Development Corporation (CFDC) for further details.